Whether it is office or home, a computer is a device which is found everywhere, as it has been an important part of our day-to-day life. This device has made most of the tasks easy for us likewise buying, selling, payment, education and a lot more. Nowadays, the internet has been essential for the device because the world has gone digital that has also increased many troubles such as using confidential information of bank card for payment might be dangerous for you and beneficial for many data stealers. This activity has evoked the need for system protection which can be completed with installing internet security software and AVG is the most trusted name for this segment. It gives super protection with fast speed as well as easy to understand features. However, due to security reasons, it might block other essential applications, important for your daily chores. It is because of the firewall that needs changes in it and for this; below listed steps.
- Open AVG, and then click the Firewall icon
- Click Settings icon on the bottom right corner and then select Advanced Settings.
- In the left look for Application and click that.
- Click Add and then click “…”next to the path column. Browse the application you want to allow and then click Open.
- Click Create, review the application action and then click OK.
- Now you have to click OK to close the firewall setting window, and then verify the application is connected to the internet.
These are the required steps to help you get unblocked the other useful application on your system. If you are still facing the issue, then you must talk to the technical experts to get the solution to each AVG issue. It does not make any difference that what sort of issue you are dealing with, they are experienced as well as good at in this arena, which makes them large enough to troubleshoot the issue. They will give you proper assistance through phone support to get rid of the troubles because it is just a matter of minutes for them.